Groove Agent 5 v5.0.40 MAC
P2P | 03 May 2021 | 29.48 GB
AU, STANDALONE, VSTi, VST3, x64
Designed for both songwriters and beat producers, Groove Agent 5 includes the very best of electronic and acoustic drums. One of the most detailed acoustic drum kits ever featured in Groove Agent sits alongside a wide variety of percussion, modern electronic drums and MIDI grooves, delivering an inspirational rhythmic composition tool for producers in every genre, from jazz, funk and rock to Trap and EDM. Support for VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats means Groove Agent 5 can be used with virtually any DAW. A new standard of dynamic acoustic drums; new kits for electronic music; new MIDI grooves; live sampling; Decompose feature for your own signature drum sound; 32 velocity layers; updated and resizable user interface… plus much more!
New acoustic drums in The Kit
The Kit brings fantastic new acoustic drum sounds to Groove Agent, including Pearl kick and snare, four Yamaha Maple Custom toms, four cymbals from Zildjian, Istanbul ride and Paiste splash cymbals — all recorded with high-end Neumann microphones and outboard gear in Berlin’s Teldex Studios, including its classic reverb chamber. ‘The Kit’ comes with 47 articulations, five round robins and up to 20 velocities and, most importantly, a sound that is very versatile and can be pushed in any direction in your mix.
More than 30 new kits for EDM, Trap and other styles
All new kits have been created for Groove Agent 5 by top electronic artists including Rawtekk, Audeka, zKlang, Joe Ford and a number of other young and hungry producers. As well as beat patterns, Beat Agent kits also now include samples like basses, small melody parts, miscellaneous hits and other noises. Further great news is that you can now also use the Style Player for Beat Agent.
Exciting new styles for songwriters
Groove Agent 5 features 20 new MIDI Styles for songwriters, including intro, outro, fills and different complexities. They cover a range of genres, including rock, progressive rock, blues rock, alternative rock, indie, funk, soul, jazz, crossover and reggae, with every style played by a top drummer and exclusively mixed for The Kit.
Sound design with Decompose
Decompose is a sound designer’s dream! With it you can load a sample and easily separate it into its tonal and noise components. Once you’ve done that, you can easily drag and drop each part onto Groove Agent pads to layer your drums, creating an endless array of possibilities. Just imagine combining a fat 808 kick tone with the noise of a 909 snare. Or an electronic snare with the noise of an acoustic hi-hat.
Change the pitch of samples
Create new exciting drum sounds with changing the pitch envelope of a sample. This is especially great for EDM music if you want to create drops and build ups or if you want to do pitch adjustments of pre-recorded drums. Combined with the new Decompose you can also modulate the pitch of tone and noise separately – a very unique approach in working with drum sounds.
Groove Agent 5.0.40
– Improvement macOS: Compatible with macOS Big Sur on Intel Systems
Groove Agent 5.0.30
– GA-4923 Added uninstaller for Mac.
– Added Drag and Drop of samples from the mapping view to Cubase and other destinations that accept wav-files.
– “Export Kit with Samples” option now remembers last used path.
– HALLY-8307 Fixed possible crash during recording with Cubase and GA5 SE
– HALLY-8302 Fixed possible crash using Decompose with GA5 standalone
– HALLY-8273 Fixed possible crash with Cubase 10 and GA5
– HALLY-8266, HALLY8249, HALLY-8187, HALLY-8182, HALLY8169
– Fixed possible crashes on opening / closing Cubase 10.5 projects containing GA5 SE
– HALLY-8150 Fixed broken “Global Quantize” function in pattern editor
– HALLY-8119 Fixed serious error with 64 GA SE instances in a project
– HALLY-8020 Fixed possible crash while previewing in the Cubase MediaBay Rack
– GA-4938 Fixed possible crash when closing Cubase project containing GA5 SE
– GA-4930 Fixed non-functional “The Kit” UI when loading “The Kit” into Slot 2, 3or 4 (requires Content Download)
– Fixed cracking, distortion and noise with Tube Saturator working in 96 kHz
– GA -4864 Fixed non-working choke feature for “The Kit SE”
– GA-4847 Fixed possible crash with pattern editing in combination with the slice mode
– GA-4574 Fixed issue where it was not possible to adjust the preview volume in “Prelisten in Place” mode
– GA-3506 Fixed hanging notes issue when recording from MIDI Out
– GA-4944 Fixed issue where renamed instrument pad names were not be updated in the pattern editor
– GA-4842 Improved Solo / Mute behavior for pads with a key range